Topics

FYI:Office 365 Add-ins

Richard Kenyon(h)

How's Life?

  Have you played with any of the Office 365 features?

  To-do add-in is new

Microsoft To-Do

Released 19Apr2017 tho, was not enabled for our abqITug domain until Friday

http://todo.microsoft.com – the web site does not seem to be working for me yet (503 There's a problem signing in Sorry, there's an issue signing you in right now.)

But, the new To-do Store app is working fine on my Windows 10

https://blogs.office.com/2017/04/19/introducing-microsoft-to-do-now-available-in-preview

/snip

Today we’re excited to introduce a new, intelligent task management app that makes it easy to plan and manage your day. Say hello to Microsoft To-Do—now available in Preview.

\snip

Microsoft Teams (similar to slack but, only for the domain users of abqITug)

Released 14Mar2017, is enabled for our abqITug domain

http://teams.microsoft.com

the desktop app works fine

/snip

the chat-based workspace in Office 365