Topics

Where is the control panel

Tom Carlson

Hey - I know this is stupid and I can not beleive I have ot ask but...

Where is the control panel which allows us to manage our 5 installs of office. I found it once but lost it.

I have to say, Microsoft Portal, Office 365 and the like are very confusing, hard to navigate - which for me, is no surprise.
Thanks for the help

Tom

Tom Carlson

ok I found this one

https://portal.office.com/account/#installs

now I am looking for the one you demoed at our meeting which had all the office admin controls.
Can someone direct me there?

thanks!

Richard Kenyon(h)

How's Life?

  Also for additional settings

Log into http://outlook.office365.com

In the outlook email screen

Click on Gear icon, third from upper right

Under Your app settings, click on Office 365, mail, calendar, people or yammer

  Does that help?

Have a great day!

Richard Kenyon

P616-805-9219

Hey - I know this is stupid and I can not beleive I have ot ask but...

Where is the control panel which allows us to manage our 5 installs of office. I found it once but lost it.

I have to say, Microsoft Portal, Office 365 and the like are very confusing, hard to navigate - which for me, is no surprise.
Thanks for the help

Tom

Richard Kenyon(h)

How's Life?

  Did this one help:

Log into http://outlook.office365.com

In the outlook email screen

Click on Gear icon, third from upper right

Under Your app settings, click on Office 365, mail, calendar, people or yammer

  I did not give anyone “Admin” rights to the abqitug.org tenant account

  Do you have a specific setting you would like to see/find?

Have a great day!

Richard Kenyon

P616-805-9219